BWCAW Canoe & Camping Gear Rentals
Boundary Waters Canoe Rentals, SUP Rentals & BWCAW Camping Equipment Rentals
We Rent We-no-nah Kevlar Ultra-Lightweight Canoes, Aluminum Canoes, and SurfTech Stand Up Paddleboards (SUPs). All Boat Rentals Include Life Vests and Paddles.
3 person - 19'4" - 55 lbs.
2 person - 18' - 46 lbs.
- Spirit II
2 person - 17' - 42 lbs.
Solo - 17' - 38 lbs.
- Heavier Aluminum Canoes
2 person - 17' - Approx. 75 lbs.
- Stand Up Paddleboards (SUPs)
1 person - 11.5' - Approx. 30 lbs.
We Rent These Canoe Camping Items
Most items are no additional charge with our complete outfitting package.
- Tent: 3 Person Sierra Designs - $12/day
- Tent: 4 Person - $14/day
- NEMO BugOut Screen Shelter - $15/day
- Lightweight 10'x12' Tarp - $5/day
- Insulated Food Pack - $6.50/day
- Portage Packs - $5.50/day
- #4 Plastic Pack Liner - $3/bag
- Cardboard Box for Food Pack - $4.50/box
- Sleeping Bags - $5.50/day
- Self-inflating Therm-A-Rest Sleeping Pads - $4/day
- Crazy Creek Camp Chair - $3.50/day
- One-Burner Stove with Fuel - $6.50/day
- Two-Burner Stove with Fuel - $7.50/day
- Cook Kit with Utensils - $9/day
- Camp Saw - $3.50/day
- Bear Rope System - $3/day
- Paddle - $2/day (free with canoe rental)
- Life Vest - $3.00/day (free with canoe rental
- Shower with Towel - $3.50
- Satellite Phone - $25/day; $100/five days; plus $3/minute
- SPOT Satellite Personal Tracker - $12/day
Complete and Partial Outfitting Packages
Need more than just a few rental items? Save money with discounted package pricing.
The best value is our Complete Quality Outfitting Package. Click here to see this comprehensive package. We take care of the details. You focus on fun!
If you already have some items, click here for our Partial Outfitting Packages.
We can also shuttle you from Ely to your Entry Point. Click here to view our Shuttles and Transportation Services.